Monday, May 18, 2009

Margaritas!!

Recently Dan and I went with our good friends Dustin and Katie to the new tequila lounge in The Fountains in Roseville called Tres Agaves. Food was ok, chips and salsa were good, margaritas were amazing! I must admit that I am typically not really a tequila kind of girl. While I do like margaritas, I would much rather have say a Strawberry Daiquiri or Mai Tai. Tequila just has this burning sensation when you drink it that just isn't that appealing to me. BUT, after going to this new tequila lounge the other night, I have a whole new appreciation for margaritas and tequila.

We ordered the basic house margarita, $24 a pitcher, which gave us each 1 margarita. At first I was kinda disappointed because they only had margaritas on the rocks and no flavors, I guess that's true to Mexico (or so our server told us) and then when it came the glass wasn't that big and it was barely full to the rim. I was alittle skeptical to say the least. But after one sip of that margarita....I became a fan! It was the best margarita I have ever had! Really strong, but in a good way. And it was so smooth. Needless to say I am now officially a fan of margaritas!!

So the point of this blog is...now that I've gotten into blogging, I've been checking out several blogs on the web about wedding stuff (one of my BF's is getting married next June), baby stuff, crafts, food, beverages, and more. And I was putt-putting around on this blog called Hostess with the mostess....and found these amazingly delicious looking margaritas and just had to share their yumminess with you all...and also my new love of MARGARITAS!!!





PS look for more of my favorite things and fun blog finds soon...

Margarita receipes can be found here

0 comments: