Monday, March 9, 2009

My baby is 5 months old!!!

Hello and Happy Monday to everyone! And boy does it feel like Monday! I think it's even worse today because we did the whole "Spring forward" thing on Saturday night...losing an hour of sleep is never good! Although I do always look forward to the extra daylight in the summer...but today I def feel the difference. It took forever to get out of bed this morning :-)

Anywho...so we had a great weekend! Miss Addison is amazing as always and impresses me everyday. She is such a good little girl!! Saturday was Auntie Meg's Bday Brunch at Rio City Cafe in Old Sac....and it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Sunny and warm...perfect for brunch on the river! Addi was ALL smiles as usual...and was "hamming" it up for the camera! She got to meet little Miss Gracie for the first time (Addi is exactly a week older than Gracie) which was cool to see the size and personality differences between the two of them. As our food came, Addi went down for her normal nap and was out the rest of the brunch...which worked out good so I could eat and enjoy myself with the girls.

My baby girl and her baby blues!!


Soooo precious!!

Auntie Katie and Addi

Sleeping through the rest of the brunch...such a good girl!!

Sunday we had lunch at pizza with Dan's Grandparents and hung out for a couple of hours. I think that they really enjoyed spending time with Addi...they have not seen her since Xmas!! Grandma Smith just kept giving her hugs....it was sooo cute!

Addi and Mommy

Daddy taking a pic of Addi and GG's

GG giving Addi hugs

GG and Addi

Daddy and his baby girl

My baby :-)

AND....I FINALLY got Addi rolling over on camera!! Yeah!! I got some cute pics and also a video of it!! Now that she's rolled over a couple of times she's def getting the hang of it! And of course I always go crazy with the clapping and yelling! HEHE It's so funny too cause now she'll look up at me like..."Mom, look at me! Look what i did!" So Cute!
Getting ready...

YEAH!!! I rolled over!!

"Wait...what just happened!??!?"

"I rolled over!!! Mom, check me out!!"

Getting the hang of it...:-)

Video of Addi rolling over...only the second time she's done it!!


Hope you enjoyed all the new pics of my baby girl!! Until next time....XOXO Aly

PS I am waiting on a few more from friends so I'll post those when I get them...

0 comments: