Friday, March 27, 2009

My life...

So....I was just thinking today about my life. About all the craziness that is my life right now. Things are going a million miles a minute and in all directions right now (which some of you know what i am talking about)...but as I was thinking about all this craziness today...I was also thinking what a great life I have. Even with all of it, I am so thankful for my life. I am thankful for my wonderful, loving and very handsome husband. who supports me and loves me through it all. through all the times when I talk just plain non-sense, when I'm crying hysterically over a scene in a Grey's Anatomy episode (particularly last nights episode), when I snap at him for no reason at all except that I'm just overwhelmed and stressed, when I can't decide for the life of me where to eat or what to eat and it takes me a good 1/2 hour to finally decide, when I'm neurotic about cleaning the house or the times when I haven't cleaned the house for 2 weeks, when I keep changing my mind about my career path and where my life is going, when I fall asleep on the couch after only watching our shows for 20 minutes at 9:15pm (I know I'm getting old), and finally when I'm just being me. even with all my quirks...I guess you would call them that....good or bad, he loves me unconditionally and still tells me that he loves me a thousand times a day....and I LOVE IT and LOVE HIM for it. He is my best friend, my confidante, my one true love, the one I turn to.....HE IS MY ROCK.

I am also beyond words grateful for this gift that I have been blessed with, my 5 1/2 month old perfectly-perfect little girl, Addison Rylee. She is the most beautiful baby that I have ever laid my eyes on. And she is the spitting image of her daddy. She has his patience and good heart and it shows through already. Not too mention that she has his dashing good looks too ;-) She has my eyes, which I love. Those big baby blues just light up a room. Sometimes I look at her and just tear up (in a joyful way)...thanking her for coming into our lives. I wonder how I/we got so lucky to have her? No matter the answer...I am one lucky mommy. She is such a good baby....as most of you who have been around her know...She rarely cries, always is smiling and laughing, and does whatever I ask of her with no questions asked (probably cause she can't talk yet but you get the point...he he). I love her more and more everyday. I love her more than I thought I could ever love something in this world. I hope that she loves me as much as I love her, and I hope that I can give her the world. I will do everything in my power to do just that and to show her everyday how much she means to me. She is...(dare i say it)....the perfect baby. I could not have asked for a more precious gift to be given to me....she is what makes my world go round.

So I guess what I'm trying to say in all of this....is that....no matter the bad or sad or drama or whatever that goes on in your life, be grateful for what you have. I have an amazing husband, a beautiful, healthy baby girl, a roof over my head, a job (!), and a family that loves me for me and that is MORE than enough to be grateful for. All the bad, negative stuff, and drama can simply take a backseat to MY life!


As you can probably tell, I've been alittle emotional lately ;-)....so thanks for listening and letting me express whats on my mind...xoxo Aly

0 comments: