Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random update...

Hey everyone!! So we started solid foods (Gerber's 1st Foods) with Miss Addi girl the other night and I thought I would post a few pics to show you all how it went....

mmmmm bananas!?!?!?














Def not too sure about the bananas....















Daddy "trying" to get Addi to eat the bananas...














Now Mommy's turn to try....














There we go...see banana's aren't too bad...haha!














She finally ate the banana's and then tried the
peaches...that didn't work out as well ;-) Alittle ambitious I think for our first try at it!














And since i've been alittle camera crazy lately, I have some super adoreable pics I took of Addi last night and just had to share them with you all!! Enjoy!! Until next time...xoxo Aly









































































0 comments: