Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh Spring....

Oh how I love spring....the smell of the blossoming flowers and fresh trees, the warm sun, long walks at night, .....and Addi's spring/summer wardrobe!! Sounds silly but...besides all the normal stuff I love about spring, this year I am particularly looking forward to spring because I get to dress Addi girl in all of her adorable dresses, floppy hats, and summer sandals. She has such a cute little wardrobe...I mean, the girl has a walk-in closet!! I don't even have a walk-in closet. I probably have 1/2 the amount of clothes my 5 1/2 month old daughter has...what is wrong with that picture!?!?!

Anywho, as most of you know, last weekend was beautiful....def spring like weather. We had Jordan's baseball game on Saturday out at a park in Natomas so of course I had to put Addi in an adorable little dress, sun hat, and sandals. Of course! She looked soooo cute!! It was pretty funny cause she is sooo white ( I mean white), as most babies are.....so I made sure to go to the store before hand and get SPF 50 sunscreen so she wouldn't burn. Mind you we're only in spring, not summer, so it was only like maybe 75 degrees outside...nothing to get too worried about ;-) haha

So I took some photos of her from the game and here they are....

Mommy and Addi girl














My little munchkin!














Hanging with Daddy watching Jordan play...














Daddy blowing a HUGE bubble!!














Auntie Katie and Addi














Soooooo cute!!!



















Crashed after a long day at the field...



















We also got to hang with family over the weekend, which is always nice....on Saturday night we hung out with Gpa Kruse, Gma Cheryl, and Uncle Kyle. We had so much fun!! We went to Olive Garden...and I must admit that I never really liked that place but it is def starting to grow on me now. I think the unlimited bread sticks and salad kinda hooked me on this last trip ;-) hehe Sunday after Dan's baseball game we headed over to Gma & Gpa Bailey's house for a BBQ. Yummy ribs!! I went the Martha Stewart route...my attempt to be domestic ;-) ....and made a homemade macaroni salad...and let me tell you...not to toot my own horn or anything but...yuuuummy!! So good! I think i've been eating macaroni salad for lunch for days now!!

Anyways....since I try and get updated pics of Addi with all her family as much as I can I got some really great family photos....Enjoy!!

Gpa Kruse and Addi














Me, Addi, and my "little" brother














Dan, Me, Addi, and Uncle Kyle














Addi hanging with Uncle Todd














Addi girl!!














I had to throw this one in there....this is what
Addi looks like when she wakes up from a nap,
CRAZY HAIR!!















Here's some video of Addi "making out", as we

call it, with papa. (Kinda dark, sorry) Too funny!

0 comments: