Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!!

Happy Friday to ya'll!!

So, this week has just flown by for some reason!! I think this year so far has flown by at warp speed...I mean it's already EASTER!! Crazy!! I'm guessing this week has flown by for us because our week has been alittle crazy....

On Wednesday, Miss Mya decided she just did not want to be in her side yard and figured she would jump the fence into our neighbors yard to get out...twice! Well, that proved to be a big mistake because she ended up cutting her legs and feet up soooo bad...plus she punctured a spot around her ankle, tore off part of her toenail exposing the nerve, and tweaked her other leg!! So with Dan being in San Fran to watch our friend Manny Para (Woot-Woot! Go Brewers!!!) pitch against the Giants...we had no idea that she had jumped the fence and got hurt. But, since she decided to jump into our next door neighbors yard (which I guess is better than out onto the street)...they called HOA's and got our phone numbers to let us know what had happend. So I rushed home from work (mind you I had Addi with me...) and got her from the neighbors yard and cleaned her up a bit. She was pretty cut up...and there was blood all on the concrete in front of their yard...sooo gross!! Her leg was completely swollen and she was shaking...poor girl!! Anywho....to make a long story short...I took her to the vet at 7am the next morning. They cleaned her up really good, checked her all out, and gave her some antibiotics. And basically now, $170 later....she's fine. ;-)















On a different note...my boss is out of town this week for family vacation and it's just me and one other person in my office so I decided to bring Addi into work with me for the week. And let me tell you....it was AMAZING!! I normally get Tuesday's off to be home with her but this week I got to have her on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!!! It was so much fun spending the day with her and not missing her all day long. I wish I could bring her in everyday...although I don't think I would get much work done because I would be playing with her the whole time!! She did great...I brought her playpin in and a whole bunch of toys. She was such a good girl!! Made my week to be able to have her with me!! Here are a few pics that I took on my phone...

Addi and Mommy hanging at work...(check out those chubby cheeks!!)



















Addi playing in her playpin at Mommy's work...



















And....finally...Addi had her Easter party at Gma & Gpa Bailey's with all the other kiddos and Gma got a few pics of Addi in her Easter party outfit that Gpa Kruse & Gma Cheryl got her (among many other awesome treats!!) ! *Thanks Dad and Cheryl...we LOVE all her clothes and goodies!! Sooo cute!! She looks like a little bunny.....toooo cute!! I will def have more pics after this weekend and the Easter festivities....tomorrow Dan and I are taking her to get her picture taken with the Easter Bunny and Sunday is family day.














































































Ok well, that's the update from this week....We hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!














Until next time... xoxo Aly

0 comments: