Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is a new thing I'm starting....actually, I got the idea from a few fellow bloggers, but it's new to me....and it's a day where it's been a long week but the weeks not just over, a day where even though the weeks not over yet it is almost the weekend, and a day where we can remember what we are truely thankful for in our lives. Sometimes, in the midst of all that is going on around us, we feel overwhelmed and stressed or happy and excited, but we sometimes we forget to be TRUELY GRATEFUL for the things in our lives. I do it, we all do it.  Soooo....starting today, I am going to start reminding myself and take the time to say what I am truely thankful for....

I am thankful for my husband. who loves and supports me in any and everything that I do, no matter what.
I am thankful for my little love bug who brings me new joy every single day.
I am thankful for a roof over my head, even though its a small one, I am still VERY lucky.
I am thankful for my Dad and Cheryl. Because they love my little family so whole heartedly, 100% of the time.
I am thankful that I have such an amazing relationship and close bond with my sister-in-law, Beth, and brother-in-law, Todd. I absolutely love spending time my with them.
I am thankful for my new little nephew that isn't even here yet. I already love him soooo much.
I am thankful for my mother and father-in law, Bob and Michelle. Words really cannot express how much I truely love them...
I am thankful that I have a job, 2 jobs at that! While at times I might not love them, I AM thankful that I have them.
I am thankful for my other in-laws, Bruce and Lori. they treat us like gold. they love us and truely enjoy our company and are always thinking of us. 

and finally, I am truely thankful for the life that I have been given. it might not be a perfect life. and I may want to improve a few parts of my life from time to time, because that's just how I am, but I am truely blessed and thankful that I have this life. I have a happy, healthly, beautiful family and really, what more can a girl ask for...


0 comments: