Friday, February 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I know today is Friday, but I was super busy yesterday and forgot to post this....so here it is :-)

Today, I am thankful...

for my daughters unconditional and constant love. she always loves me, no matter what. and that feels soooo good.

for someone to listen to you when you need to just vent and work things out. knowing that you can say whatever to that person and they won't judge you and just listen to you is a weight off your shoulders in and of its self. Thank you to that person, you know who you are.

that it's Friday! which means a relaxing night with my two loves and then the weekend ahead.

that spring is fast approaching..to be honest I'm kinda over this cold weather and so ready to see the sun more often and get going with planting my garden

and finally...
I am thankful for this life. It may be a crazy one...but it's my life. And I love it. :-)

0 comments: